Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

Game Theory is run by a failed actor who's been researching youtube data and is even a consultant for hire for other sites. He's been at it for a few years now and has grown an audience bit by bit.

So my point is he didn't just make this one day and it got 1.8 mil hits.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. I went to elementary/middle/high school with that dude, stumbling on his videos was a trip. I remember him going on about "this game called Clock Tower" during 5th grade lunch, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Game Theory is run by a failed actor who's been researching youtube data and is even a consultant for hire for other sites. He's been at it for a few years now and has grown an audience bit by bit.

So my point is he didn't just make this one day and it got 1.8 mil hits.
    Yeah, but he isn't likable. And he isn't giving new info. He's just repeating shit from a really old (as of now) book.

He's charming, attractive, and smart. He also only talks about really popular stuff. His partners, Gaijin Goomba aside, range from lame to awful though.

5. I cant wait for everyone to figure out snark is hack as fuck and it's time for something to replace it.

New kids turn 13 everyday.
    My Backloggery

7. It isnt 13 year olds blazing the same trails over and over and over.
    And over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    He's charming, attractive, and smart.
    Click for full size
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Not+sure+if+pingpong+ball+or+extasy+to+girls+cup+_c769085a4950ad515c1a3f89c6d1fb21.png 
Views:	466 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	75965  

Are you saying he isn't or saying I'm gay?

His success makes sense to me, unlike some real shit like Pat the NES Punk.
    My Backloggery

Threw up the main playthrough I'm using for the videos as a longplay, just in case anyone wants to see Mega Man played by someone who doesn't suck.

I'm never going to be able to do the Fire Man fight that pretty again (21:25). At least it got recorded.
    My Backloggery