Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 475759606162636575 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    It seemed pretty obvious to ~15 year-old me and way too old me.
    Ten-year-old me didn't really think about it, and adult me was like, "oh."

2. I remember Finch used to watch someone's kids. Listening to this episode, I wonder if they chose not to play games when Finch was watching because he gets scary if you do something he doesn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Ten-year-old me didn't really think about it, and adult me was like, "oh."
    Yeah, I guess if you were too young at the time, you wouldn't have given it much thought since.

4. The only thing I cared about was why I didn't even have an NES/any video game system yet.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 29 Jul 2015 at 06:23 PM.

I don't think I ever said miles prower out loud ether. Everyone just called him tails

6. There are other video game puns like that that kids seem to have not picked up on.
    Every time I see mention of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, kids are like "I thought it was Diddy Kong's Quest! I just got the pun!"

I can't think of any others.

7. So how come this is the first time I'm hearing of Geo's store?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I remember Finch used to watch someone's kids. Listening to this episode, I wonder if they chose not to play games when Finch was watching because he gets scary if you do something he doesn't like.
    We'd always play New Super Mario Wii and then fights would break out between them because someone bubbled or someone threw someone else down a pit, but besides that we all enjoyed it. One of them actually took and hid the game from me so i wouldn't take it home. I didn't know where it was for months until their dad went and found it for me when i finally asked.

They'd never let me play Wii Music though...
    Donk

That was a good episode. Pretty much agree with everything said.

Sonic 2 was so good until oil ocean. And the levels in cd seem less focused than 2.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    So how come this is the first time I'm hearing of Geo's store?
    Not our Geo