Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5969717273747577 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

No one's talked about it for like 12 hours. It's over. I framed my comment in a way that yoshi would accept and everyone moved on.

2. I want to know how Alaska is part of the south though

... what?

4. I was just ribbing Yoshi

"Also, what the fuck is this cherry picking with "the south" being MS, TN, AL, and AK?"

lol Oops.

6. Stop it.

7. BK is the sheriff that shows up at midnight to stop the noon shootout that already happened. It happens all the time and never fails to crack me up.

8. This thread is now about incompetent moderation.
    Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Ok seriously, This thread has totally derailed into a mess with this pointless argument over who lived in a swamp and who drove a million miles to pick up a copy of Sonic. This arguing needs to stop now. If you want to keep this up then take it to FC and stop poisoning this thread.
    Hey, fuck you.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 31 Jul 2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Finished the last episode.

I would love to see you guys tackle Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. I agree that Heroes is probably the worst Sega-developed Sonic game and not for the usual reasons of experimenting with ideas that don't work or dilutingbthe core gameplay, but just by being incredibly fucking boring and repetitive.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one's talked about it for like 12 hours. It's over. I framed my comment in a way that yoshi would accept and everyone moved on.
    The point is this shouldn't have started to begin with. The amount of time that's passed doesn't matter. You guys need to take this off-topic crap into Fight Club and stop derailing threads so damn much. Almost all the time I keep checking threads, I see people saying the same thing where topics end up derailing because it's all about you every time. You can't be that popular or dense enough to not realize that you're either being trolled or just out of touch to the point that so many people have gotten sick of arguing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    BK is the sheriff that shows up at midnight to stop the noon shootout that already happened. It happens all the time and never fails to crack me up.
    I'm coming over to your store one day and I'm gonna steal that sexy complete NES system you got in stock.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 01 Aug 2015 at 08:12 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL