Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armed Dragoon by Siter Skain (PC)

1. Armed Dragoon by Siter Skain (PC)

Caught this in the Comiket 88 trailer and thought it looked awfully dope:

Real footage here, didn't embed due to the timestamp and all the other games in the 1-hour video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHZV8SdjT7Q&t=28m40s

Apparently a demo will be released at C88, not the full game. I'm pretty excited for this.

2. I'm in.

3. You had me at Siter Skain. That looks pretty wild. I wish it wasn't so gray, but whatever.

Am I to understand from the moon language at the end that this comes out this month and costs a dollar?

Wow. That looks nuts. It's like the overhead sections from Contra III on speed.

5. It makes me laugh (and cry) how pretty much every that was shown before this was just a cavalcade of anime girls.

This did genuinely look interesting.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Am I to understand from the moon language at the end that this comes out this month and costs a dollar?
    According to a dude on shmupsforum (http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic...bd63c#p1123624), it's only a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by mollipen View Post
    It makes me laugh (and cry) how pretty much every that was shown before this was just a cavalcade of anime girls.

This did genuinely look interesting.
    The best part is that the trailer right after this opens with a shot zooming directly out of a practically-nude anime girl's crotch.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    The best part is that the trailer right after this opens with a shot zooming directly out of a practically-nude anime girl's crotch.
    At 50:17 there's a Goat Simulator clone with a loli in a gym uniform that headbutts everything.

8. So the $1 trial is like a paid demo version? I can't imagine it being like Early Access at that price.

9. The $1 thing is if you want to buy a trial version of the game physically at Comiket 88.

I'm guessing this game will get localized by someone like Playism and get released on Steam eventually, but that's down the line.

10. Of course it is. I'd actually give them $1 for that if I had a way to do it, too.