Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

1. Maybe you should start with recording your thoughts on religion then lead into this so the excitement carries over?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I'll join you on vent and talk to you as you make these while you mute me for the actual recording.

3. Man, if you want to hear an audio atrocity, go listen to the recent IGN "Let's Play" of Donkey Kong Country.

That's how not to cover a classic game.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'll join you on vent and talk to you as you make these while you mute me for the actual recording.
    *heavy breathing intensifies*

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I wanted to have an intro for the video, even if it meant using my hacky, amateur editing. Past this it's all gameplay footage, one video per level + boss.

Let me know if it's too much, too shitty, whatever. Any suggestions are welcome.

The audio is a mess because I recorded different lines on different days and who knows what other variables. I'm going to do it all in one go so it sounds more consistent now that I have a better idea of what the video contains.

edit: I need to grey out the glowing Inafune pic a little when the text comes up...
    Not enough explosions, asides or inaccurate information. Zero stars.

Needs more air horns and record scratch noises.

7. Mzo listens to his fans.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Needs more air horns and record scratch noises.
    Also, an obnoxious self portrait bouncing back and forth as you use terrible voices and impressions.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Man, if you want to hear an audio atrocity, go listen to the recent IGN "Let's Play" of Donkey Kong Country.
    Woof.

10. I watched that and I was like:

Yet somehow, that place is still the most-visited site in the video game industry.