Page 39 of 80 FirstFirst ... 253537383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

I'd rather do stuff I own, yeah. I'd make an exception for old ass foreign PC-type machines.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Agreed, and that's exactly what we say at the end of this one. The next episode's game is hinted at and it's pretty far from Nintendo, and we won't be coming back to them for a while.
    We like Nintendo so much that reggie sent us to japan and we won't be coming back for a long time.

I'm pretty sure we'll have to emulate unless a few thousandaires want to buy us some of the things we're going to cover instead of buying it and playing it themselves and then they'll have to sit and smile while we sell them because we don't have the room

at least two of us have already played games on a not original machine. only mzo is pure
    Donk

have you guys played Live a Live yet?

That seems like a game Finch and Mzo would like. And it is broken up into several stories and you can play them in any order.

4. Not yet, but i want to!
    Donk

Ghost in the Shell PS1
    GunGrave (finch may not like this one. Never seen him play this kind of game)
    Skies of Arcadia
    Tron Bonne
    nes kirby (maybe a whole show on the really polished nes games)
    Knuckles Chaotix
    Metabots gba (the later one, Earthbound lite with pokemon and robots)
    Entire video about old magazine ads or just how kids in the 80s and 90s perceived gaming outside of the games they owned
    Rocket Slime
    How great Fran is from FF12

some ideas off the top of my head

Fran is pretty great that's an awesome episode right there
    My Backloggery

7. How the hell did I miss this? Gonna give these episodes a listen at work tomorrow.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Entire video about old magazine ads or just how kids in the 80s and 90s perceived gaming outside of the games they owned
    Awesome idea.

9. The first two episodes are good stuff, looking forward to more. Great job so far Mzo, Geen, and Finch.

I'm glad you liked them! I'm really excited to record this weekend's episode.
    My Backloggery