Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555767 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Way to Cover a Classic Game

EUROPEAN COMPUTER GAMING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

2. ): with 8,000 hours in a day and 9,000 days in a year and 500,000 years in a life time i'd play and talk about and make artwork for every video game
    Donk

3. It's a valid complaint.

We probably should have looked at a list of the games available in the collection, but it's true that we three unfortunately care and know very little about old Euro computer games. I DO know Rare's library so it's weird to me that I fucked up mentioning their early games that I am aware of like Jetpac, Sabrewulf, etc. but I guess it happened.

New episode is up, where we talk a lot about Nier! It's not nearly comprehensive and there may be facts that are apocryphal based on our interpretations of events or even flat out wrong since the Grimoire Nier hasn't been officially translated into English, but I think we do a decent job of "summarizing" and explaining the main story beats. Mad spoilers contained within, yo.

Also language warning right at the start for SSJN. Don't turn those headphones up.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Maybe this is old news, but has anyone seen this recently translated Yokoi interview: http://shmuplations.com/yokoi/

6. I don't think I've ever even heard of Nier outside of the last month or so on TNL, curious to hear about it.

Great show so far, thx for fixing the horrifying levels from the first ep!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. All the talk reminds me that there must be something wrong with me. Nier is the only cavia game I do not like at all and it's the only one people love.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Maybe this is old news, but has anyone seen this recently translated Yokoi interview: http://shmuplations.com/yokoi/
    It was only posted a few days ago so it's not old!

also i mentioned Arobimi liking that Ghost in the Shell game but i think Geen cut it because he's mean... he said he never censored but he censored me...
    Donk

9. I keep hearing their PS2 Ghost in the Shell is particularly good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Next episode for the people who want to play along deals with the two direct Sonic sequels: Sonic 2 and Sonic CD.