Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul: August 2014

1. I had no idea they made Jambo Safari for DS.

No idea.

2. Ignorance is bliss imo.

3. You're probably right. I thought it was Arcade only.

4. It might as well be.
    From the Nintendo Life review (bold added for emphasis):
    Jambo! Safari: Animal Rescue is a bold attempt at converting the popular Arcade title to something more palatable for the home audience. Quite obviously aimed at younger gamers, this conversion basically boils down to a few veterinary minigames tacked on to the central animal-wrangling gameplay sections.

5. Yeah the first thing the game asks is if you are 10 under or over, it's understandable that they tacked onto the arcade version though ( wouldn't stop me from picking up Emergency Ambulance mind you ).

Dark times folks. Hit the point where I'll check out a DS game if I can get a complete copy for 2-3 bucks. Guy had 15 games for $30 on Craigs. Witchs Tale was a given, Robocalypse and Secret Files were on my list, the rest will get a chance before going to the garage sale pile ( Incredible Hulk wants to be Sonic FYI).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	802.0 KB 
ID:	74876

Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    Visited Half Price Books for the first time, great store.

Picked up a few cheap DS/Wii/DC games and found a mint complete copy of Crystalis GBC for $10.
    I like how you don't even mention the system of far and away the best game you got there.

7. So process of elimination two times I bought Shattered Soldier it was shit. Trifecta intact IMO.

8. Crystalis is where it's at. Nice find.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. Quote Originally Posted by Low View Post
    I like big butts and I cannot lie
    You other brothers can't deny
    That when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist
    And a round thing in your face you get