Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggregate of FAVORITE all-time games lists

1. Thumbs Up Aggregate of FAVORITE all-time games lists

Hey guys, if you happen to be a "list-whore", you might find this interesting.

Almost a 1,000 gamers have participated in this All-Time FAVORITE games list so far.
    When a gamer makes his/her Top 25 (a Top 10 is also fine), the results are updated in real-time and you can rank any games (as obscure as it can be)!

This list is an aggregate of all gamers lists/opinions, so if you don't like it you can always play around with the demographic filters to see the results from a female perspective or just the people from Portugal (or wherever).
    Last edited by Papissama; 23 Aug 2014 at 01:14 PM.

2. Seriously, if TLoU is #1 then lol to that.

3. Some bad taste on that list.

4. Let's judge the list of whoever has the last post and tell them what you think the best game in there is and why. Then (hopefully) someone will do the same for you.

I'll start things off with my own list. Be gentle...

Amazing how you get a proper username but the rest of us are forced to make extremely strange first and last names, should we wish to remain anonymous.

Your #1 pick, HoMM3, is one that I think might eventually end up on my list as my tastes change. It's a timeless strategy/rpg classic that always seems to have something new in store for me each time I return to it. The random map generator and the inherent randomness of hero development in the (extremely long on its own) series campaigns mean I can replay it endlessly, before even touching the massive number of user-made scenarios. Have you tried the HD modification?

Can you elaborate on X-Com: Terror From The Deep, though? I'd rank it as the worst of the non-action X-Com games. Why pick that one?

Here's my list, by the way: http://www.favslist.com/users/BVork-Itup/3511/lists/4

6. This shit again?

7. One can never have enough lists.

8. I want a top 100 list of top 100 lists. Make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    One can never have enough lists.
    In no particular order:

Metal Gear Solid
    Metal Gear Solid: Integral
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
    Metal Gear Solid 3
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
    Metal Gear Solid 4