Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powerslave & Skullmonkeys (PS1)

Powerslave & Skullmonkeys (PS1)

I'm looking for complete and at least very near mint copies of three under the radar PSone games, The Adventures of Lomax, Powerslave, and Skullmonkeys. If anyone has any of them, we'll work out a trade and/or cash sale, depending on his wants.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 13 Aug 2014 at 01:38 PM.

2. Lomax was fun.

But you really should get the Saturn version of Powerslave it you're going to get that as it was the better version.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Did the PS version have Death Tank? Death Tank is secretly the reason you want to play Powerslave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. pc version imo

I've played the Saturn version and Death Tank, but I'm not going back to having 100 systems hooked up. The PC version is pretty much a completely different and purportedly inferior game. If it came to GOG I'd try it though.

You can run Saturn games through an emulator on PC.
    Last edited by NeoZeedeater; 11 Aug 2014 at 07:57 PM.

7. Yoshi advocating playing an inferior version for convenience?! Mark this day down on the TNL calendar, boys and girls.

Although the levels are remixed, so it's at least somewhat switched up.

Yeah, they're not really the same game, though they are more similar apparently than the PC version. It's almost like Xbox vs. PC Doom 3.

Adventures of Lomax has been secured. I'm still looking for the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Powerslave
    Kinky.