Thread: WiLD (PS4)

WiLD (PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurogamer
    Rayman and Beyond Good & Evil creator Michel Ancel has revealed a new PS4-exclusive IP called Wild.

This is not Ancel's next project at Ubisoft - which may or may not be Beyond Good & Evil 2 - but rather the debut effort of his new indie outfit, Wild Sheep Studios.

Revealed at Sony's Gamescom press conference today, Wild is an open-world game set in a natural landscape as big as Europe.

Its most intriguing draw is that you'll be able to play as any kind of creature in this colossal world. The debut trailer shows a male and female human, but also all sorts of other fauna like sheep, boars, wolves, sharks, hawks and more.

There are even fantastical creatures like sentient skeletons, creepy ape-like simians, and a giant horned, humanoid goddess.

Beyond that we don't know what the actual gameplay will be like, but there's plenty of footage of various creatures hunting whatever is beneath them on the food chain, so perhaps it will be similar to Tokyo Jungle minus the Tokyo part.
    Link

2. The dull color palette makes me sad, especially from Ancel, but I'm willing to give anything he does a shot. Open world the size of Europe they say?

I'm intrigued although it looks more PS3 than PS4 at the moment.

4. Tokyo Jangle Too
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. The next generation of boar hunting has arrived!

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Tokyo Jangle Too
    GOTY

7. i like that music and the giantess
    Donk