Thread: Mitchell (Osman, Gamshara) seeking licensee for arcade titles for mobile/PC/etc.

1. Mitchell (Osman, Gamshara) seeking licensee for arcade titles for mobile/PC/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Ozaki, company owner
    "Mitchell is currently looking for a licensee for our arcade titles. For use on mobile phones, computers, and other devices. The terms would be a limited-time license on ports and sales. We would want to receive royalties as well as advance payment. The following bolded Mitchell arcade games are currently available for licensing. For the titles listed, the arcade PCB, source code, and instruction manual are available. If anyone is interested, we would be happy to discuss matters further."
    Great news. Gamshara, please. MAME at present doesn't emulate this. If there were a Mitchell compilation, Gamshara would justify a $60 price itself.

2. what you just showed is an iOS game, tilt the iPhone and point at shit

nope

(although other than your hand blocking the way, it probably wouldn't be awful)

3. Beside not being emulated, this was never ported to anything, including iOS. If it were, I'd already have bought it (and of course would also have cursed the touch screen controls).

4. No I know, I was just saying that's what someone would do with this game

Mech posted this yesterday, though admittedly oddly in the Japanese arcade thread so shou would see it.

6. I didn't think it was really worth its own thread and that was the most recent arcade thread I could think of.

It's really just, hey, they're willing to let people give them money for old shit that's neat but almost no one cares about anymore. Until there's an actual publisher or team working on porting these it's not really anything that affects us plebians.