Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone getting a popup malware when visiting TNL?

1. some bullshit is afoot

2. Yeah, I feel like it's the ad servers not so much the end users. Either way, everything is blocked.

It's happened on a lot of different sites for me since the TNL incident. Definitely some bullshit going around.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Man, I get VoiceFive pop-ups all the damn time on here now on one of my computers. Incidentally it's the computer that doesn't have VoiceFive blocked in my HOSTS.

Incidentally now it is.

Incidentally it's stopped now.

Nick n' cka... I hope you switch ad servers soon. I want to see ads so you can keep the site up.

5. I'm removing one of the ad providers in the next day or two. I suspect that will take out the lowest tier. Sorry if there are bad ads in there. I haven't found the culprit, but I hope this will help.

Yeah, the past week has been really bad. I've had to close TNL tabs because they wouldn't stop making noise. Dunno if the ads are tailored to my details somehow or what.
    My Backloggery

They know you like Zelda so they're trying to emulate "HEY! LISTEN!"

It was some dude playing football.

The spyware on my PC doesn't know me AT ALL.
    My Backloggery

9. Hm...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1414173134097.jpg 
Views:	424 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	75348

10. I've been running Adblock for weeks now. I was getting malware warnings on every other page for a while. Never seen I this bad before.