Page 13 of 91 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

Well, they take it anyway. I'd rather it go to something that directly makes my life better than a dozen other dumb things.

Come on yoshi. I thought you were for roads and defense. Police are defense. Don't you want better ones?

2. seriously, if the cops weren't such garbage and we had some cameras for all of them, this would not happen and the rest of the country would be more productive instead of following this god damn mess

that's some real cost benefit analysis right there

3. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I haven't shoplifted but I've also been in a fortunate middle-class Canadian white family. I didn't NEED to shoplift—it was more hassle than it was worth. Doesn't make it "right" but at the end of the day the worth of a cigar shouldn't outweigh a teenager. That's retarded math.
    I asked my white upper-middle-class girlfriend if she shoplifted and her reaction was "Oh yeah. Of course." And I grew up with white middle-class kids who did shop-lift.

4. Most people who shoplift don't need to.

Are we talking stupid teenager shop lifting or 8 year Olds eating candy at whole foods?

Teens. The candy wrangling is on the parents, not the kid. Probably.

And I am 100% for all police having cameras attached to their chest. Ideally live streaming.

I have never shoplifted. It was against my code even as a teen. "Borrowing" paint from the art room to change the school's toilet seats from black to yellow was fair game, though!

8. First thing I ever stole was a 9V battery for my lcd game from Big Lots when I was around 6. Parents caught me later on and my dad made me confess and return it.

Then I stole all kinds of stuff as a teenager.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I stole a candy bar by accident. I ate the evidence upon realization of thievery. I think I was 10 at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Well, they take it anyway. I'd rather it go to something that directly makes my life better than a dozen other dumb things.

Come on yoshi. I thought you were for roads and defense. Police are defense. Don't you want better ones?
    I'd absolutely redirect all kinds of social program bullshit to pay for something like that at a state or local level.