Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    A black cop killed an unarmed white guy in Salt Lake City a couple days ago. I wonder when the riots and media coverage will start.

Why isn't there a White Entertainment Channel?
    When is White History Month?
    Why don't we get a Straight Parade?
    Why can't I show pride in my race?
    Why is the gay agenda shoved down my throat?
    What happened to my civil rights?
    Why are white people being marginalized?
    Why can't I say "nigger" but they can say "cracker"?
    I wasn't a slave owner. Why do I have to "suffer" for something I wasn't a part of?
    Why can black people say racist things about white people, but if I say things about them, I'm racist?
    How come people talking about affirmative action handicaps whites who are talented enough to get the job/school placement, and gives jobs to dumber/untalented/undeserving non-whites?

Bonus: "You can't tell me that shit is natural."

Knock that shit the fuck off.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 21 Aug 2014 at 03:57 PM.

2. WHY DOESN'T ESPN TELL ME ABOUT THIS PLAYER'S WIFE? SEE I DONT CARE ABOUT SEXUALITY

says the guy with a picture of him and his GF/Wife on his profile

I'm pretty sure they talk about their wives all the fucking time if they are hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    Knock that shit the fuck off.
    If you want equality, we eventually have to stop grading on a curve. Rioting and looting is not reparations, and the millions of black people who would never do it should start screaming louder to cut that the fuck out.

edit: Actually, they could/should start by telling Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to fuck off. Making millions from telling people they are victims should be unacceptable to everyone.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 Aug 2014 at 04:05 PM.

I don't believe I've ever seen a black person name drop or reference either of those two people.

Sometimes I wonder if nonwhites let them talk just because it upsets whites.

6. Yes. No one outside of the news gives a shit about Jesse or Al.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 21 Aug 2014 at 04:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If you want equality, we eventually have to stop grading on a curve. Rioting and looting is not reparations, and the millions of black people who would never do it should start screaming louder to cut that the fuck out.
    You realize that is what's actually going on, right? The protesters are shouting down the looters and the rioters.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

edit: Actually, they could/should start by telling Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to fuck off. Making millions from telling people they are victims should be unacceptable to everyone.
    The people in the crowd protesting are trying to tell the instigators to knock that shit off.

And Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are clowns. Nobody respects them. They're civil rights equivalents of ambulance chasers. These antiquated references remind me that you don't know what's going on outside your little bubble.

Don't get me wrong: I'm all about hard work and not taking handouts, but it's rich for someone from a group with all advantages gained from systemically keeping other people down telling someone to "work harder and stop relying on handouts." It's insulting and ignorant.

I know you view me as just another black guy crying about the injustice of it all and not doing anything about it. And that's fine. People like you will eventually disappear. Nothing I say will ever make you get it.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 21 Aug 2014 at 04:18 PM.

How can the references be antiquated when both clowns were just in Ferguson? Someone is still attending their rallies and photo ops, or they wouldn't be at all effective for spreading the bullshit.

Regardless of their color, anyone who thinks of race as a primary attribute to anything is a huge part of the problem. Mixing race and class is a symptom of that. There are tons of middle and upper class black people. There is absolutely nothing systemic keeping any specific race down. You can argue educational opportunities and the like, but that would universally apply to lower income areas and has zero to do with race.

10. There are LOTS of people who just dropped into Ferguson, it's a news story. Name any other two people there and they matter just as much.

I've been watching the live stream stuff since it started and I wouldn't have a clue they were there if you didn't mention it.