Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

One down, 49 to go, assuming that is even one of the top 100, which I doubt DC would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    How can the references be antiquated when both clowns were just in Ferguson? Someone is still attending their rallies and photo ops, or they wouldn't be at all effective for spreading the bullshit.

Regardless of their color, anyone who thinks of race as a primary attribute to anything is a huge part of the problem. Mixing race and class is a symptom of that. There are tons of middle and upper class black people. There is absolutely nothing systemic keeping any specific race down. You can argue educational opportunities and the like, but that would universally apply to lower income areas and has zero to do with race.
    Schools funded via property tax.

3. You're from Maryland, right? Because I chose it for that reason.

Here are 10 poorest school districts in America. How many black people do you think live in Dupree or Batesland, South Dakota for example? On the other hand, I'm sure the one in Columbia, SC is primarily black, but that one actually sounds pretty good from the description.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    You're from Maryland, right? Because I chose it for that reason.
    No, NC. Half the rest of the board seems to be from MD though, so you played the odds well!

edit: Depending on where you were headed with it, I didn't go to school here. I moved here at 23. I went to public schools in SC, MO, and IN growing up, all well known bastions of 1%ers.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 Aug 2014 at 04:58 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    No, NC. Half the rest of the board seems to be from MD though, so you played the odds well!
    CRAP. IT WAS DURHAM!

North Carolina represent!

8. Dupress, South Dakota is 70.74% Native American.

Batesman is 86.36% Native American

The overall point about racism and minorities kind of stands, though.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Here are 10 poorest school districts in America. How many black people do you think live in Dupree or Batesland, South Dakota for example? On the other hand, I'm sure the one in Columbia, SC is primarily black, but that one actually sounds pretty good from the description.
    Yeah, those two you use are examples are just made up almost entirely of Native Americans... you know, America's other blacks.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. And it looks like at least most of the rest are primarily Hispanic. Are any of them primarily white?