Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The police have never been held to the same high standard as the public. I will go to jail for the same things a cop would get off for.

Both liberals and conservatives believe that cops and soldiers are more noble and better than average joe. It's why we treat all soldiers like heros without looking at their record. It's why we want to ban guns and create a state where only cops and soldiers have guns. We act like those people are better by default.
    I don't disagree with that assessment. I wish it would change, though.

I do to.

Gun banning would gain more ground with me if the cops were better people than everyone else.

As it is, I can not support a policy that seeks for one group of people to have privileges over another just because of job title.

In fact, the worst of them usually run together in rural areas. Anti government gun nut? His anti government gun nut brother us probably a cop.

Go to a gun show and listen. Cops right in there with them, talking the same garbage.

4. Fucking dumbasses rioting like that serve no fucking purpose. I feel sorry for any level headed person living in that city as I would just pack up my shit and leave.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

5. Rioting serves a perfectly good purpose. Sometimes shit needs to get burnt down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. The destruction of local businesses is stupid. Business owners had nothing to do with the indictment. Misplaced rage and mob unconsciousness, imo.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

7. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    Fucking dumbasses rioting like that serve no fucking purpose. I feel sorry for any level headed person living in that city as I would just pack up my shit and leave.
    my entertainment in watching america burn is a perfectly valid purpose

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Rioting serves a perfectly good purpose. Sometimes shit needs to get burnt down.
    This. It's not like anyone gives a shit about how the police and the government crap all over these people. And it's not like peaceful protests do a damn thing except bring on the SWAT teams, as it did this summer.

9. So destroy the local businesses that serve the community, including those who are rioting? Great logic.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

10. Logic doesn't enter in to it, whitey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!