Page 2 of 91 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

go become a cop

2. Killer cops with no accountability; politicians obsessed with Jesus, controlling women's naughty bits, and reverting this country to the 1950's; an economy that will probably never completely recover ever again. This country has become a frightening place.

The terrorists have truly won.

3. At least there's still hope it could turn out for the best, slim though it may be. The kid that got shot was a dick anyway, apparently, and the cops couldn't have made themselves look much worse.

4. The dude was reportedly unarmed and had his hands up, but he was apparently a dick, so it's for the best that the cop killed him. Gotcha.

5. Yeah, the locals making him out to be a saint are a bit misleading, but NOBODY deserves what happened to him.

inb4

6. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    At least there's still hope it could turn out for the best, slim though it may be. The kid that got shot was a dick anyway, apparently,
    Dick or no dick, if someone's surrendering, you don't shoot them "more than a couple times, but not much more than that."

7. We're not at the place in this country where shooting petty cigar criminals is ok.

Here's a nice teargas-burnt sign from last night to that point:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BvS6k2LIUAAqtK7.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	144.2 KB 
ID:	74882
    Last edited by YellerDog; 18 Aug 2014 at 10:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. They didn't shoot a cigar thief. The cop had no clue he had that even happened at the time of the shooting (until later on, when he decided he did).

The guy shouldn't have ran from the cop. He didn't deserve to die because of that (or because of stealing cigarillos or pushing a storeowner) but fuck, don't give these maniacs a reason to shoot you.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The dude was reportedly unarmed and had his hands up, but he was apparently a dick, so it's for the best that the cop killed him. Gotcha.
    I think the cop was scared shitless because he was a skinny white guy dealing with a 6' 4" 300lb monster of a teenager. Seems police policy is to shoot first and ask questions later. They need to stop watching the beginning of The Fifth Element.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill