Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    A hard reboot of the current system. I'm ready when you guys are.
    I'm seriously with you.

All we need is a charismatic enough leader to get everyone together who doesn't get killed.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Maybe Russell Brand should do it.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    That's the point. "Second amendment" is for whites only.
    Are you implying that other races don't acquire their guns legally? Because that would be the only thing holding them back.

4. Meanwhile, in Missouri...

I am saying that the type of people who believe that guns allow citizens to address grievances only believe in it when white people are the ones with the guns. When black people have the guns, it's an act of force that must be clamped down upon by the state. As BC pointed out, gun control really only started up when Black Panthers started to carry. Ronald Reagan was the governor and supported gun control legislation. That dynamic hasn't changed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I am saying that the type of people who believe that guns allow citizens to address grievances only believe in it when white people are the ones with the guns. When black people have the guns, it's an act of force that must be clamped down upon by the state. As BC pointed out, gun control really only started up when Black Panthers started to carry. Ronald Reagan was the governor and supported gun control legislation. That dynamic hasn't changed.
    That's actually the whole premise behind why the Black Panthers were formed. They were initially a second-amendment advocacy group that believed black people had the right to open carry to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I am saying that the type of people who believe that guns allow citizens to address grievances only believe in it when white people are the ones with the guns. When black people have the guns, it's an act of force that must be clamped down upon by the state.
    That's a seriously broad stroke, so I'll answer with a similar one. Why is it that the people most in favor of growing the government are also the most outraged when they're reminded the police are part of that?

7. I'm not saying they are geniuses, but these aren't cops. They're insecure people on a power trip with poor training. Maybe if we were more demanding of what a cop should be...

8. These cops are bullshit but why does everything escalate in to rioting and looting?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Because people have had it, and I can't blame them.

Not the looting, btw. Protestors have actually been shutting that shit down. The crowd is policing itself.