Page 88 of 91 FirstFirst ... 74848687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I mean maybe?
    Do you? Is that what you mean?
    It's bad enough "I mean" has turned into the universal "I need to think about my response but heaven forbid there's a split second of silence" conversational pause, but now everyone is injecting it into their writing as well- where it makes zero sense to do so!

2. I mean, like, whatever.

3. It makes me so salty. I mark out over it.

4. I mean, you're literally being rediculous right now. I could care less what you have to say about how people talk, irregardless of if there technically correct.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 23 Sep 2016 at 11:06 AM. Reason: realized it needed an incorrect there/their/they're to really be the perfect storm of crimes against English

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

That post was magnificent.

6. But does he mean it?

Maybe.

8. How about no more retart please.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The story is probably a myth. I've heard it stated by different people at one time or another (almost exactly).

Btw just for you people arguing guns are made to kill and that's why cops kill. It's actually 100% to do with lazy training. Ask any military veteran in an ACTUAL THEATRE OF WAR. Even there they don't go right to lethal kill shots. They have sn entire system called Escalation of Force designed to avoid it. Hand signals, flag signals, flares and smoke, intimidation shots and finally engagement. This includes cars suspected of carrying explosives barreling down on them. So there is no reason why a single black guy laying down in the middle of the street at all required lethal force.

Police are monkeys with bazookas. Thats the only conclusion watching videos like that.
    No one is talking about soldiers. Even then, I'd love to see the (current) training manual that talks about shooting to wound. I understand escalation of force, but I don't believe for a second they're advocating winging a combatant.
    Boo, Hiss.