Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 75858788899091 LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Audio from the Scott case is pretty fucked up.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    No one is talking about soldiers. Even then, I'd love to see the (current) training manual that talks about shooting to wound. I understand escalation of force, but I don't believe for a second they're advocating winging a combatant.
    That's from the 'heard it third-hand from somebody on the internet' SOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cop...iny/ar-AAj6pnS

CHICAGO — Chicago police say an officer who was attacked by a man allegedly high on PCP should have shot the man, but risked her life out of fear the shooting would be controversial, reports CBS Chicago.
    Parta Huff, 28, was charged Friday with attempted murder of a police officer after admitting in court to the attack.
    A police officer and her partner were on patrol Wednesday when they witnessed a car crash. Seeing a man, who they say was Huff, leave the scene, they followed, according to police.
    Video released by police shows officers yelling commands at Huff, who appeared not to follow the orders.
    “A subject who was under the influence of PCP attacked the female officer, viciously pounded her head into the street as her partner was trying to get him off of her. This attack went on for several minutes,” Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said during a press conference Friday.

Body cam footage appears to show Huff holding on to the officers hair, as other officers attempt to subdue him. Huff admitted in court Friday that he slammed the officer’s head into the pavement. She lost consciousness during the incident.
    Johnson said the officer should have shot her attacker, but chose not to so her family and department would not face the kind of intense public scrutiny experienced by other officers who have shot people.
    “She looked at me and said she thought she was going to die, and she knew that she should shoot this guy, but she chose not to because she didn’t want her family or the department to have to go through the scrutiny the next day on national news,” Johnson said.
    Last edited by gamevet; 19 Oct 2016 at 08:05 PM.

5. Fuck Trump and fuck white people.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I noticed that none of the officers carry batons. I'll bet that a few good cracks of the baton across his wrist would have broken his wrist. He wouldn't have much of a grip after that.

So the options are have your head beat into the sidewalk or murder people with a gun? We don't prep our police to react any other way?

8. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I noticed that none of the officers carry batons. I'll bet that a few good cracks of the baton across his wrist would have broken his wrist. He wouldn't have much of a grip after that.
    I would think a few punts to the face would have worked just fine in that instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    So the options are have your head beat into the sidewalk or murder people with a gun? We don't prep our police to react any other way?
    Didn't you watch the video? The guy was high on PCP. Repeated use of the taser had no effect on him.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 20 Oct 2016 at 10:53 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Then they should have shot him.

10. This is the patriarchy's fault for normalizing abuse of women. Thank God Hillary's going to be president!