Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7787899091

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. I don’t wish harm on any cops, but they signed up for a job that they know is dangerous. It is their job to protect and serve, and they can’t do that when they are too scared and have itchy trigger fingers.

2. I can see why he fired at that particular moment, but they shouldn't have created that situation to begin with. When the guy was laying face down and motionless on the ground with five cops pointing guns at him, that was the time to cuff him. Getting him to move was just stupid.

3. Not to mention five of the shots the kid took were in his back.

This guy had the words "YOU'RE FUCKED" etched into his gun. He wanted to hunt humans. The video shows him hunting a human. He is screaming confusing and conflicting directions at someone who is clearly trying to comply, panicked, and drunk. He is doing that so the kid fucks up.

Who is on these juries?

4. Not that I don’t think they could have managed to get him in cuffs where he was, but I believe the reasoning behind having him move was they were under the assumption that there could have been a third person in the room. Not an excuse for what happened, but they could have could have remained cautious without being such pricks.

I mean, the guy wasn't being the smartest, but did he need to get wasted like that?

6. That's disgusting.

If this hadn't ended in another cop murdering a person for sport, we could all be laughing about how the dead guy was using an air rifle to kill birds in grocery stores as part of his pest control job.

7. Was the cop not fulfilling his pest control obligations?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt