Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6575777879808183 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Did I link the Tennessee one yesterday? That makes 3, but I don't believe anyone died...

Kansas.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. 2 words: Bigger! More!
    Boo, Hiss.

3. His hands were registered as leathal weapons with the FBI.

4. Frank Rizzo, Mob Lawyer, explains.

"We was trying to shoot the tard."
    Boo, Hiss.

5. A real American hero.

He intended to stop the white male"

7. They're going to fire that cop, right?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    They're going to fire that cop, right?
    Cleared of all wrongdoing, IMO.

BTW, one incident I've always been fascinated by is that of South Carolina Trooper Sean Groubert, who in 2014 completely went batfuck insane over absolutely nothing and shot at an unarmed black motorist multiple times after pulling him over for a seatbelt violation. I still can't believe WTF I'm looking at when I watch the video:

This case was handled the right way...when Groubert's story didn't match the dashcam video, he was immediately fired and arrested. After a numerous delays, Groubert pleaded guilty in March of this year to assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature and is facing 20 years in prison. Of course, we'll see what the sentencing actually brings...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Once again it's proven that the lowest form of life in any given situation involving a police shooting is the department's PBA president. Apparently, the officer who shot an unarmed black man lying in the street with his hands raised was actually TRYING TO SAVE HIS LIFE, lol.
    The Miami-Dade Police Union president said Thursday afternoon that Kinsey did everything right and that the North Miami Police officer was aiming for the patient out of fear that he had a gun and was planning to hurt Kinsey.

“The movement of the white individual looked like he was getting ready to charge a firearm into Mr. Kinsey,” said John Rivera, president of the Miami-Dade County Police Benevolent Association, “and the officer discharged, trying to strike and stop the white male, and unfortunately, he missed.”

Rivera released a statement from the officer that said in part: “I took this job to save lives and help people. I did what I had to do in a split second to accomplish that and hate to hear others paint me as something I’m not.”

“This is a case where a police officer was trying to save Mr. Kinsey’s life, and unfortunately, his shot went astray,” Rivera said.
    I mean, you might be able to write this off as the truth (incredibly stupid truth, but whatevs) and just accept the fact that a cop with firearm training can't hit a large guy sitting upright (several shots were fired, and only one hit someone - Kinsey), except for the fact that that they have Kinsey on video announcing several times to police that the guy had autism and was holding a toy truck, not a gun.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 22 Jul 2016 at 08:58 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww