Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 122224252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Oh, how I wish you were right. That white people in this country didn't care. That they didn't think there was a trend. That they were just so well off and above everyone else that it seemed small and insignificant.
    Oh, you and I are on the same page here - I wish I were right, as well. I get that some kind of wiring in their brain is off and causing them to view it all as a conspiracy. I was just explaining it from the "guilty white liberal" point of view, prob could have done without saying you didn't understand.

It's just a different idea of the man.

Sadly, the man is similar for poor whites and poor poc but they can't see it. They are all too busy thinking all of the other people are helping the man.

Imagine what good could be done if all these people stopped thinking this way and worked together.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Imagine what good could be done if all these people stopped thinking this way and worked together.
    I've been thinking this my whole life.

4. Oscar Gamble said it best: They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. TOPICAL

Anyway, there's a lot of stupidity preventing people from thinking that way and then working together.

6. What happen to Obama's discussion on race, bring everyone together, heal the national wounds of slavery once and for all? Did he read Chamberlain's The Foundations of the Nineteenth Century and decide to can the whole notion?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Last time Obama talked about race the response was 'shooting range targets with hoodies and skittles' I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Last edited by Doc Holliday; 24 Nov 2014 at 10:03 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. So now that we know what happened, here's a recap:

- Michael Brown stole some cigarillos. Police were called and dispatched.
    - Officer Wilson came up on Michael Brown walking in the road and asked him to move to the sidewalk.
    - Officer Wilson noticed Michael Brown matched the description from the call.
    - Officer Wilson and Michael Brown exchanged words, then Officer Wilson maneuvered his vehicle in a manner which blocked traffic and prevented Michael Brown from continuing.
    - More words were exchanged and Michael Brown reached into the vehicle, presumably to attack Officer Wilson, as is consistent with Officer Wilson having some swelling around his eye and Michael Brown's blood spatters.
    - Officer Wilson judged it was pertinent to utilize his gun, hitting Michael Brown in at least the thumb. This caused Michael Brown to flee.
    - Officer Wilson left his vehicle and gave chase. At some point, Michael Brown stopped and headed back toward Officer Wilson.
    - Officer Wilson judged it was pertinent to utilize deadly force to stop Michael Brown, firing several shots, pausing, then firing several more.
    - Multiple autopsies confirmed that the wound in the head was consistent with Michael Brown having been bent at the waist.

I'm going to need an explanation of how that's not probable cause for at least involuntary manslaughter, and then you let a trial handle the rest.

He maneuvered his vehicle to block Brown and traffic, unnecessarily escalating the situation instead of checking and waiting for the dispatched units to arrive. When Brown came back he then fired multiple shots, which means he was so scared this kid was going to kill him that he lost the self-control to fire disabling shots? He paused, which means he had the wherewithal to assess the situation but not enough to prevent him from shooting again?

10. PLEASE RIOT I NEED TO JACK OFF
    Boo, Hiss.