Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 283840414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: Meanwhile, in Missouri...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The part of the constitution she's quoting questions if states rights ever existed, but it sure as hell doesn't say you can disregard state laws.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Chicago.

"Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. Yeah, watched this earlier. Pussy cops afraid of a pocket knife.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Cop's getting charged with 1st degree murder. Good.

sad thing is if the guy had walked a little to the left, I bet the cop would be getting off.

7. The overkill is pretty extreme, even by cop shooting standards. That kid was seriously chewed up.

Edit: It should be noted this guy's department fought really hard to keep anyone from seeing this.
    Last edited by No One; 25 Nov 2015 at 02:03 AM.

Yep. Protect your own. Us vs them, shit, etc.

It is really mind boggling that so many cops do not see themselves as part of society. Like, why the fuck would you even want the job?

9. Got kinda sick watching that. WTF. They could have easily tasered him if they needed to bring him down. Kid was walking away. I also wonder if the kid was on anything. Any toxicology reports?

Edit: nm. PCP is a hell of a drug.
    Last edited by Type Ryan; 25 Nov 2015 at 11:15 AM.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

10. Taser would have been legit dangerous in that scenario. The range isn't far and with a knife it could go south real quick.

The report said the kid charged them (self defense!) so this is an ultra cover up with the department deleting security coverage from a nearby Burger King too.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 25 Nov 2015 at 12:46 PM.