Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese 360 Slim

out of my faaaaaaaace
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. Non the best pink sweets is way too fucking expensive. Hell the best one is starting to go up in value
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I got a sealed one off eBay for $60 last year. I kept staring at it and expecting it not to show up or be real.

It showed up. It was real. It was sealed, with the sticker on the outside of the plastic. Crazy lucky.

I did open it and play it. Delicious.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Yay. Now buy my 360 system and the region locked games

I'll give ya a good price
    Last edited by bbobb; 23 Aug 2014 at 12:19 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. So I'm still sitting on this and really want to get it out of my house. If anyone has any interest in the set or some of the individual games hit me up, I'll give you a good deal.

6. How much are you selling it/the games (Cave, not that other stuff) for?

7. I'd throw all the non-cave J/Asian games in for free with the system, not even considering them as anything other than an added bonus. The US games I can sell locally so unless there were some that people were interested in I'll hang on to those.

Would $400 plus shipping be fair? I believe the Cave games alone would sell for 350-400 so you're getting the system and all the other games thrown in as a bonus.

Feel free to counter though if you think that's too steep. I'm not looking to overcharge and really would like to get this stuff out of my house.

8. oh

I was thinking the price of system and then the Cave stuff per game...I have a JPN system and most of the Cave stuff but a slim seems kind of tempting

9. Fuck I would jump all over that for $400 but not a good time right now.

10. KoF if no other Tnlers want it I can hang on to it for you

Joust - feel free to make me offers on specific things you want