Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese 360 Slim

1. Japanese 360 Slim

So I'm considering selling my Japanese 360 with various Cave shmups but wanting to check the interest levels here. Would anyone possibly be looking to buy one? I'll add further breakdown of what I have when I get home later.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I've got most of the Cave games, but I'd be interested in any I don't have.

3. My preference would definitely be to do it as a bundle but if someone wants the system and not all the games I would definitely be willing to send some your way.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Full list of what I have
    Elite 250 GB Japanese 360 system
    1 extra controller
    Mushi mushi pork & pink sweets cave the best (new sealed)
    Espgaluda 2 Black Label Platinum
    DoDonPachi Daioujou Extra Black Label
    DoDonPachi Resurrection Black Label (New Sealed)
    Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5 Platinum (New Sealed)
    Ketsui LE (New sealed)
    Raiden Fighters Aces
    Death Smiles LE
    Raiden IV
    Mamorukun LE
    Persona 4 Arena J
    Panzer Dragoon Ultra JXBOX
    Ninja Gaiden Black JXBOX
    Super Street Fighter IV J
    Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts (Asian)
    Simpsons Game (Asian)
    Last edited by bbobb; 16 Jun 2015 at 08:50 PM.

360s are region locked, aren't they? How do the US games work, just curious?

Also, how do you have a copy of Ultimax when it's not even out yet in Japan? False advertising!
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

6. Games can be region locked depending if the developer decides to lock it. 99.9% of US games are not region locked so they play perfectly fine on it. 90% of japanese games are region locked.

And I meant Arena not Ultimax, brain fart.

Nice, didn't realize that was the case for the 360 going from US to other.

And what you really meant was Persona 4 Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena! Was just giving you shit.
    John / JohnNiner / Niner

8. Persona 4 Lick My Balls

Get that the Best shit out of my faaaaaaace

It plays the same as the regular version, you fucking collectard.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.