Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pokken Tournament (Arcade)

1. How is there no Hawlucha?

2. So the controllers for this apparently work fine on PC, but the price has shot up to several times the $25 MSRP. Fucking fuck.

3. There are controllers?

4. Just order it and get it when it's in stock.

5. I don't know if their canadian site just doesn't carry it, or if they just don't do pre-orders, but the only option I get is to buy from a 3rd party seller for $140.

6. Pikachu Libre is awesome as expected. All the customization seems to be for the 2D drawing of the trainer which is a little disappointing, since I'd like to also have some options for the Pokemon themselves. The fighting feels a lot better than Tekken, thankfully, although the field/duel phases seems a little odd. I like it but it almost seems like change for the sake of change.

7. Three new characters have been revealed for the arcade version of Pokken Tournament:

Darkrai:

Scizor:

Croagunk:

Gundam Scizor is excellent, and Croagunk looks to be wonderfully infuriating.

No word yet on Wii U port. I'm waiting for the Switch version.

8. Wii U is dead.

Announcing this for Switch and not Sun & Moon is a huge strategic miss, assuming they're not just biding time on the latter.

Btw, Gamestop has the Pokken controllers cheap if anyone could use a cheap decent digital pad.