Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokken Tournament (Arcade)

Pokken Tournament (Arcade)

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Pokken Tournament combines the world of cutesy critter-catching series Pokemon with fast-paced 3D fighting in the vein of the Tekken series. Do not adjust your monitors, this is for real. As Famitsu confirms, the game represents a collaboration between Nintendo and Bandai Namco, and it's coming to arcades in Japan some time next year.

The game was revealed today during a Niconico livestream by The Pokemon Company CEO Tsunekazu Ishihara, Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada and Soulcalibur producer Masaaki Hoshino. Gematsu reports Pokken Tournament will be developed under the leadership of Harada and Hoshino. Details are limited, but a short announcement trailer showed Lucario and Machamp duking it out, before revealing the Pokken Tournament logo.
    Link

From a glass half-full perspective, it appears to have better character designs than Tekken and better gameplay than Smash Bros.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Aug 2014 at 02:37 PM.

2. I'm better at basketball than the garbage can at my desk

3. How do you know, have you seen it play basketball?

4. It sucks.

5. This looks neat, especially with how good Lucario and Machamp look in action. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for a Wii U version.

From what I've played of Pokemon Y so far, there's some great fighting-type pokemon. Blaziken seems to be a sure addition, having appeared in the teaser for this game.

6. Hitmonchan Fight Money or GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Alright, new plan: Scrap Smash Bros. and put all that shit into this game.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Alright, new plan: Scrap Smash Bros. and put all the money into making F-Zero.
    I'm CEO now

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

From a glass half-full perspective, it appears to have better character designs than Tekken and better gameplay than Smash Bros.
    Everytime I read your opinions I have to remind myself that you're an adult male who has an online "persona" and it's based on this: