Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 81011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest + Dynasty Warriors = Dragon Quest Heroes

1. I still need to buy Layton vs Wright. It's a mark of shame on my soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I bought Layton vs Wright and will buy DQVII and VIII instantly.

I'm still not buying this DQ Musuo crap.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. NO YOU BUY IT. I love it for the voice acting if nothing else (but I like the other stuff too)
    Donk

4. I will buy VII but I expect it to bomb. The scale of it is just so ridiculous but I'm not sure it's going to fly with audiences over here this time. VIII is just boring. Nothing of that game needs to be re-released besides the soundtrack on iTunes. Musou I will pass on for a long time. I still haven't finished the Zelda one and right now I want a Gundam themed one for some reason.

I never bought Layton vs. Wright because I'm like three Layton games behind anyway. One day. Maybe.

5. i hate you a thousand times
    Donk

6. I'll buy all the Layton games tomorrow if they put them on Vita.

7. DQ Heroes actually showed up on Steam briefly. No info at all aside from its future existence.

Fuck it, though. Koei makes awful PC ports. Still planning on picking this up whenever I get a PS4!

8. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'll buy all the Layton games tomorrow if they put them on Vita.
    *conflicted*
    Donk

9. I pre-ordered VII and VIII I never finished either back in the day, maybe now is the time.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Nobody finished DQVII. Disc 2 is actually a video of the Step by Step episode where Urkel visits.