Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Quest + Dynasty Warriors = Dragon Quest Heroes

1. I sure didnt. I recall running out of puzzle pieces or whatever they were that opened up new areas and putting it down. Forever.

2. I lived vicariously through dog$'s posts.

At the time it was kind of horrible looking and so old-school in a time when JRPGs were trying a million new things that I couldn't get far, but later on the ideas behind it made me want to go back. This re-release will be me finally giving it another shot.

3. I finished it. I think that was in 2011, the year I played both DQVII and Xenogears from start to finish. That's a lot of hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. I don't believe you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    Also buy DQVII and VIII 3DS or i will hate you so much
    I already decided to buy them day one.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. ~n_n~
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I don't believe you.
    Believe! That was the year of the short-lived TNL Game of the Month Club. I still remember the disappointment of discovering that the last disc is just a PowerPoint of what would have happened if they had bothered to finish the game. After 40 hours already invested. Best troll job ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

8. i really liked all of Xeno before people told me the 2nd disk was bad and i shouldn't.
    Donk

9. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    the last disc is just a PowerPoint of what would have happened if they had bothered to finish the game. After 40 hours already invested. Best troll job ever.
    So they beat Kojima to the punch by almost 20 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

10. Heroes is now up for pre-order on Steam, releases December 3rd. Full of slimes.