Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 234568 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil Revelaitons 2

1. I've only played a bit of Revelations, but I reaaaaaally don't see how it's better than RE5 or RE6 (which are both great).

Revelations 2 does seem better from what little I've seen, but I might try to finish Revelations before playing it.

I didn't like how 5 completely stripped the horror element. It was worth a playthrough once but I didn't find it memorable. I suppose Revelations wasn't either. I only played the demo of 6 so maybe the full game's better there.

3. Nah, 6 is no better than 5 when it comes to the horror atmosphere aside from maybe a few parts in Leon's campaign.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I've only played a bit of Revelations, but I reaaaaaally don't see how it's better than RE5 or RE6 (which are both great).
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater View Post
    I didn't like how 5 completely stripped the horror element.
    Pretty much this. 5 and 6 were a kin to the SotN bullshit with Castlevania. They aren't bad games, but they also aren't Resident Evil. Revelations is much closer to the real RE games.

6. I am way too old to care about that stuff. If games stayed the same people would bitch about that too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    you spelled this wrong
    True. However, embarrassingly enough for Capcom, that's how Revelations was spelled on the box during the initial run of the first game. On my copy, at least. I think that's what Space Pirate Roberst was getting at.

8. They tried something new and it wasn't great. At least they tried.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    True. However, embarrassingly enough for Capcom, that's how Revelations was spelled on the box during the initial run of the first game. On my copy, at least. I think that's what Space Pirate Roberst was getting at.
    No, they fixed the title

Revelations was wrong

Revelaitons is RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    They tried something new and it wasn't great. At least they tried.
    That's what new IP is for.