Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil Revelaitons 2

1. Resident Evil Revelaitons 2

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed for early 2015 [update]

Update: Capcom Unity and a press release confirm Resident Evil: Revelations 2 for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in early 2015. There's no mention of the 3DS, which the original Revelations debuted on. Check out a teaser below the break.

Capcom confirmed the development of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 during Sony Entertainment of Japan's press conference today. The publisher will launch the game in early 2015.

While the game's predecessor, Resident Evil: Revelations, featured series mainstays Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as protagonists, Revelations 2 will star new heroes in a new story and setting. Box art for the game was leaked on Microsoft's official Xbox site earlier this month for Xbox 360. Capcom confirmed the game for PlayStation 4 during Sony's press event. A playable demo of Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will be available at Tokyo Game Show later this month.

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/09/01/re...=rss_truncated

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Uhhh what a bad trailer.

I thought we were done with the cross generational bullshit. How can a country that exists in the future rarely fail to live in the past?

The first one was the best RE game in a long time though, and that was held back by the 3DS. At least this one is only held back by the 360 and PS3.

4. Because Japan.

Oh wait.

5. I grabbed the PC version of Revelations a week or two ago and played through the first mission. I was all excited by the opening boat stage, but then it switched to some dumb flashback sequence where I was transported to a beach and I had to take pictures of giant vagina slugs. I saved and exited the game after that.

Tell me it gets better! Did Capcom really go full Metroid Prime and make you stop to take pictures of shit the whole game?

6. you spelled this wrong

7. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Tell me it gets better! Did Capcom really go full Metroid Prime and make you stop to take pictures of shit the whole game?
    I don't think it's ever required; just extra green herbs from memory.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

8. Keep playing. It is really good.

9. I really like the first Revelations, at least once it hit consoles. It feels like Resident Evil: The TV Series, the way the breaks itself into chapters, and you're going back and forth between moments in time and who is the focus in terms of characters.

So, jyoung, I'd definitely say stick with it. The beginning is pretty rough, but it gets a lot more enjoyable from there. Then again, I have weird taste in games sometimes, so who knows.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    you spelled this wrong
    Donk