Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul - September 2014 Edition

1. I'm gonna grandfather my data plan til I'm a grandfather. Shit is retarded.

I ditched my unlimited joint to drop $40 off of my phone bill. No regrets.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Attachment 75106

It's 158 pages, which I think is larger than the Sega Arcade one. I can't wait for my next ride on the porcelain bus to start reading it.
    I picked this up, and have read a little bit of it. REALLY disappointed in the quality of the paper stock of the internal pages and on the print job. Almost every page of the first 20 so far features text that either goes from regular slowly to bold slowly back to regular, or print that is very slightly misaligned giving some letters blue shadows.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Oh Christ here we are with the blue shadows again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    I picked this up, and have read a little bit of it. REALLY disappointed in the quality of the paper stock of the internal pages and on the print job. Almost every page of the first 20 so far features text that either goes from regular slowly to bold slowly back to regular, or print that is very slightly misaligned giving some letters blue shadows.
    Mine has font that goes from black to red and back. I thought it may have actually been intentional to look like blood or something. Thankfully it doesn't hurt the legibility.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Mine has font that goes from black to red and back. I thought it may have actually been intentional to look like blood or something. Thankfully it doesn't hurt the legibility.
    So you get red shadows. You're right it doesn't hurt the legibility, it does how ever make the book seem like a rip off. For the price it costs that kind of printing shouldn't be an issue. It makes me less likely to buy another one of these that they do in the future. If they do any more.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Sturmwind LE finally arrived, 21 days after my order was confirmed as shipped. The shipping box looks like it's been through every country in Europe, but the game arrived in excellent shape.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	68 
Size:	144.1 KB 
ID:	75144   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image[1].jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	127.5 KB 
ID:	75145  

8. More Game Gear titles arrived! All are complete, and WSB, SS, and SBT were sealed.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	47341_front.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	75151 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	world-series-baseball-95-usa.png 
Views:	61 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	75152 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_-Streets-of-Rage-2-Game-Gear-_.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	75153 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shinobi_keyart.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	75154 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sonic-Spinball-Sega-Game-Gear__510Q8281F7L.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	75155 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Z0068866.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	75156

I also found a Game Boy game I've wanted for quite some time!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batman_videogame_13_cart.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	75157

9. Hyrule Warriors, the most Zelda Musou a Zelda Musou could be.
    Last edited by Geo; 29 Apr 2015 at 04:01 AM.