Page 84 of 215 FirstFirst ... 708082838485868898 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Thread of Illegal Contact, Political Correctness, and PEDs cut with Molly

1. I feel better about the Packer loss because of the Cowboy fail. Just when I think I got these teams figured out they lay eggs. Thankfully the Packers got a bye to get the two starting safeties heathy. Boy were they needed. Woof. Then again Drew Brees.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Injuries heal. Idiot coaches are forever. I just realized Murray got 19 carries last night, his lowest total of the season, despite averaging 5.2 yards before contact.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Injuries heal. Idiot coaches are forever. I just realized Murray got 19 carries last night, his lowest total of the season, despite averaging 5.2 yards before contact.
    You should look on the bright side. This return to the old ways was immediately reinforced with a loss, so in Garretts mind it should still be run win pass lose.

4. I thought this was a kind of cool presentation

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...-and-panthers/

I love that it's week 9 and there's a game that already means nothing.

How bad has Newton been tonight? Yikes.

7. So Romo suffered 2 fractures in his back against the Washington Washingtons. Minor fractures supposedly. Might play tomorrow.

8. That'd be really stupid.

9. The fractures are on the bone tips of his vertebrae. It's more about pain than risk.

10. If he's in as much as pain as he was at the end of the game last week, he'd be absolutely useless against Arizona. Then they play Jacksonville and then they have a bye. If Weeden plays well (since he is playing this week, after all), they should sit Romo for the next two games, honestly.