Page 136 of 215 FirstFirst ... 122132134135136137138140150 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2148

Thread: 2014 NFL Thread of Illegal Contact, Political Correctness, and PEDs cut with Molly

1. Those Bennett penalties aside, it feels like the refs got their marching orders. The Bruce Arians feel-good story will not be derailed.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

2. I don't know if douchebag would like the Super Bowl host city having the home team though.

3. Can we all just shut the fuck up about the ref conspiracies already.

I will if Green Bay is flagged more than Detroit next week.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Can we all just shut the fuck up about the ref conspiracies already.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419216985.247963.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	75733

I know Seattle plays aggressively, with the mentality that they can eat a certain number of penalties over the long game. But that doesn't explain the egregious lack of calls on their opponents.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

6. BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAST

7. http://www.clippit.tv/c/2877

This is so great, Al Michaels is already like 'uh oh' and Chris is cackling when he sees the end

Also, Bennett has more offsides than anyone I have ever seen, it's nuts

8. That's probably not happening. Not because of the Darling factor. Because Detroit plays like a bunch of dirtbags.

It'll be both. It's called hedging my bet.

Also, Romo is the league's MVP by any objective standard. He has the best Total QBR and Y/A. He's been the best in the second half of games (and the best in second halves in nine years). He's been the best in December. He even has the best winning %, if you're a wins as a QB stat boob.