Page 25 of 215 FirstFirst ... 112123242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 NFL Thread of Illegal Contact, Political Correctness, and PEDs cut with Molly

1. Thursday night games are terrible.

2. Thursday night is such a shit show. The away team just has no time to prepare.

3. Thursday Night games are a Goodellian disaster on every level. I just realized why they are so bad for fans.

The NFL has, as long as I remember, been "must see TV." Like Sunday I need to plop my ass on the couch so I don't miss anything. MNF is the best way the best thing on TV that night.

But an awful shit show on Thursday? I can miss that. And once the NFL starts putting out a crappy product like that, it's not must see TV anymore.... just like baseball in May or basketball in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Thursday Night games are a Goodellian disaster on every level.
    I love this sentence. The fact that they're not the "Goodellian disaster" instead of "a Goodellian disaster" is so telling.

This is a crazy stat:

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN Stats & Info
    Since the start of last season, only three different 49ers receivers have caught a touchdown pass from Kaepernick -- Davis (15 TDs on 91 targets), Anquan Boldin (7 on 142 targets) and Michael Crabtree (2 on 44 targets)
    Link

6. There's that shitty Cowboys defense we've all missed. It's good to see you buddy!

I think the Cowboys and Saints share a defense, and they can only be in one place at a time. Jerry should invest in some quantum physics research to address that.

edit: Murray needs to sit. There has never been a RB talented enough to fumble every week and get away with it.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 21 Sep 2014 at 01:25 PM.

8. Claiborne sucks!

And look at how Murray isn't keeping the ball against his body. He's setting himself up to be stripped of the ball.
    Last edited by gamevet; 21 Sep 2014 at 01:45 PM.

That game is the season, so it's time to go for that #1 pick as far as I am concerned.

10. People are bashing Dallas' D this year but it's their O that's going to lose them 2 games unless they come back here (plenty of time)