Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/3, One/360, PC)

1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4/3, One/360, PC)

http://www.callofduty.com/advancedwarfare

Release date: November 4th

Is it just me or does this look surprisingly good?

Mind you I thought CoD would lose its luster in this current generation, but with the time they've had to develop this, Sledgehammer Games (plus the other developers involved of course) might be making a fun and interesting new iteration. Shame the Wii U couldn't get this instead of the garbage that was CoD: Ghosts.

All this needs is an Attack on Titan crossover online co-op mode where you hunt down Titans. Take that Titanfall.

2. Looks much better than Ghosts, and probably on par with BO2. It's good that the engine is built from scratch this time.

Hopefully Treyarch will be taking advantage of their extra year off to make something amazing for 2015. A 3rd Black Ops would be fine, with BO2's best ending as canon and a new enemy for JSOC & SDC to fight against.

3. What a reactionary shit-stain of a series COD has become.

4. The game actually looks really fun. My expectations were really low knowing that Sledgehammer was doing it, but it looks like they are doing a great job.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

5. Yeah it does look like a lot of fun, though I wish the visual style was less bland and more like Blacklight or something.

6. It's not looking too bad for a non-Treyarch CoD. The way the ammo count is displayed on the gun is cool. I wouldn't mind seeing T's gibbing system used in the other teams' CoD titles.

Campaign gameplay from "Collapse".

7. Sweat Minimum requirements

You'll need 55 GB of HDD space, and 6 GB RAM according to the Steam page. And the minimum VRAM? 1 GB. Can't wait to see what the recommended system configuration is.

8. 55 GB? These devs gotta realize that some of us have bandwidth caps.

Then buy a physical copy. Screw limiting textures and the like for internet reasons.