Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze (3DS, PS3, 360)

1. Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts View Post
    Surely you mean TMNT 2. The first one is right up there with the Atari E.T. and Superman 64.
    This is a pretty typical opinion from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Didn't look too hot in the trailer. Probably another one of those rush jobs. Shantae 3 turned out extremely good, though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    The first one is accidentally good. With a little less effort, it might have been great.
    Word. I only have issues with the damn bomb stage. The seaweed just ruins the level.

4. I got to liking the seaweed stages, they're intense and horrible. If you beat them, you leveled up at video games. And swimming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I got to liking the seaweed stages, they're intense and horrible. If you beat them, you leveled up at video games. And swimming.
    Confirmed!

I never really had to much trouble with the swimming. It was the Technodrome level that always did me in, I think I beat it ONCE.

7. That's the one where you bust up a giant multi-part Contra boss with your bo staff because you're playing as Donatello seriously why wouldn't you, right?

I like the first TMNT NES game more now than I did as a kid. Darmonde and I beat it a few years back and it wasn't even that rough.

Had to do it twice because the first time it locked up at the Shredder fight AWESOME.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Space Pirate Roberts
    Atari E.T. and Superman 64.
    These two don't belong together. E.T.'s not even a bad game; it just has that reputation from the landfill story. Superman 64 sucks.

E.T. is more cryptic than anything. I always read instruction manuals so whatevs.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery