Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A thread I probably shouldnt make but will nontheless

1. I hope I live to see the robots take over.

I've been putting out records about the inevitability of such an event for years.

3. Don't think pop-punk is gonna spare your ass neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

We can't be certain.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Probably because you aren't aware of all the other conflicts white people were involved in. Or the final years of out in the open imperialism.

At the time the us and UK kind of did whatever the fuck they wanted. If natives got upset it was super easy to deal with them. There were 3 en periods in south Africa where we'd slaughter thousands with machine guns.

War had become easy .

A generation of men lived through that and became the military leaders of the us, UK and Europe. People went into ww1 thinking it would be easy peasy.

We are there now. I don't believe we have anyone in our military or government that has experience fighting another world power.
    No I am, but most of wars weren't just with brown people. There were a lot of Wars and little things leading up to WW1 and not all of them were just with brown people. White people have killed each other in wars and skirmishes through out the years leading up to WWI and II just as much as they killed brown people. You want to talk about War becoming easy, sure that's one thing, but saying it's so because White people like to kill Brown people before WWI is ignoring tons of other wars and battles.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

You guys had the opportunity to lock Almaci and buttplant in a thread alone together, and you fucked it up.

7. God damn I'm getting old: You guys are jerks.

Thanks for sharing your story, Aliflopfishwhatever. I found it to be a good read but you were right, making it here was maybe not the best choice. Anyway, I hope your concern about the compassion being lost with the mistakes the younger generations are making is unfounded but even if ignorance is making a comeback I don't think it can stay around for long. The majority of people, even though they are selfish dicks, have more opportunities to recognize wrongdoing and call it out (granted that it shows up as armchair activism/sjw stuff).

/serious

Anyway, when I'm Supreme Dictator of Earth my troops will lock up all the religious extremists and bigots (decided by me) and then I'll be like, "Hey, there's more bad guys here but all of you troops need to go to get them," and then lock the troops up so they can't rebel against me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    No I am, but most of wars weren't just with brown people. There were a lot of Wars and little things leading up to WW1 and not all of them were just with brown people. White people have killed each other in wars and skirmishes through out the years leading up to WWI and II just as much as they killed brown people. You want to talk about War becoming easy, sure that's one thing, but saying it's so because White people like to kill Brown people before WWI is ignoring tons of other wars and battles.
    It wasn't the only reason. There is never one reason for any war.

But getting too comfortable with war was part of it.