Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4, One, and now PC)

Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    worst Final Fantasy since 2
    Wow. That's a whole different league of bad than just "not a good game."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    I tried to like it, damnit. Bought it on release, showed support because I do want more JRPGs. It sure is a stinker though.
    You bought this crapfest but won't buy Witcher 3?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

3. Witcher 3 interrupted by playing of this crapfest. I fear that by the time I resume it, I'll forget how to play it or what the hell I was supposed to be doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

4. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    You bought this crapfest but won't buy Witcher 3?
    I'm not sure Witcher 3 is begging for a show of support at this point.

I liked what I played of this okay enough but trailed off due to multiplayer games. I guess I didn't get to the really bad stuff? Granted, the packaged FFXV demo was leagues better anyway for whatever that says.

5. Every Neptunia game has more thought and coherence than Type-0 and they're not usually as creepy as spying on that one girl in Type-0.
    Donk

6. Speaking of games I need to finish...

7. This is completely serviceable on Steam, 30FPS lock though.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.