Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Reminisce: Japanese Playstation 2 (and 1)

1. Let's Reminisce: Japanese Playstation 2 (and 1)

One of the nice things about having so many monitors and room in my new place is that I can put different things on exhibit for my 3 customers a day to ignore. I started Famicom Friday, Saturnday, and occasionally other dumb things when the mood hit me. This has led me to dig into my collection to find fun stuff to demo.
    Earlier this week I brought out my JPS2. My collection for that sucks. I have the following:
    Initial D Special Stage
    Sega Rally 2006
    Monster World and Treasure Sega Ages
    Mushisimiesinehsems...Bug Princess
    Psyvariar
    Project Altered Beast
    and a few more that I left at home (some live model game that you can move the camera in real time to stare at her boobs and ass better. I promised it to someone here long ago, but then never mailed it and forgot about it. I do that when people don't bug me about stuff, other Sega Ages crap, etc).

I want some ideas for games that might be fun/interesting. I already have Chain Dive and Ambulance vs Zombie on the way.
    Talk about what you enjoyed, and if you have some PS1 stuff that isn't covered in this thread http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...se+playstation (as I've got most of them that I want), feel free to add them too.

I suppose a boring list would work for my purposes, but an actual discussion about why you liked the game(s) would be nice.

I never actually picked up any JPS2 games, but it has a ridiculous amount of arcade ports that never made it here. I always wanted the cave games, shooter collections, Hokuto No Ken (Atomiswave port) and Melty Blood.

Gekisha Boy 2 can still be had for cheap and it's super interesting to look at.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. ESP Galuda!
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I never actually picked up any JPS2 games, but it has a ridiculous amount of arcade ports that never made it here. I always wanted the cave games, shooter collections, Hokuto No Ken (Atomiswave port) and Melty Blood.
    Oh, that reminds me that I picked up The Rumble Fish as well!
    There are a slew of neat things available, mostly inexpensive. Even games that at one time were pushing $100 on the secondary market can be had for 1/2- 1/5 of that now.

Don't tell me that shit,I don't need another system to collect for.

7. I really wish places like Wolfgames, The West Exit, and RisingStuff were still around...it's all my fault. I didn't support them enough when I had the chance.

Namco X Capcom is cool, as well as some of the Hamster My Game Center Family releases like Castlevania.

Keep naming stuff, my JPS2 library is also weak!

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I really wish places like Wolfgames, The West Exit, and RisingStuff were still around...it's all my fault. I didn't support them enough when I had the chance.
    Now you sound like Finch.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. no, Finch wouldn't post like that

YOU DON'T LIKE THEM? NO YORE WRONG AND YOU HATE FUN AND I HATE YOU

10. Anyone have impressions of these?
    Mojib Ribbon
    Phase Paradox
    Ka2: Let's go Hawaii
    Azumi
    Street Boyz
    Berserk Millenium Falcon