Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NHL 2014 Season Thread

1. Official NHL 2014 Season Thread

Going to be weird watching this on hockeystreams.com because Uverse doesn't offer center ice and I didn't care for GameCenter. Anyway, discuss the upcoming season here.

2. You get the email for the league?

3. Yeah - just been busy

4. Never mind on that e-mail. Figured it out.

5. Cool.

Got tickets for Pens vs Stars. Looking forward to seeing Benn and Seguin play.

Also, why the hell did they get rid of the spin-o-rama goals in shootouts? Only a few people can do them so why take something exciting away from the game?
    Last edited by Changeling; 27 Sep 2014 at 12:36 PM.

6. Draft went well guys. Thanks for showing up. Here are the results:

http://games.espn.go.com/fhl/tools/d...Id=2015&mode=1

7. The Draft was fun, and thanks again for letting me be a part of the NeNHL league with your friends. Trying for the three-peat!

West Bay Badgers
    F - Steven Stamkos, Phil Kessel, Chris Kunitz, Nathan MacKinnon, Gabriel Landeskog, Jakub Voracek, Ryan Callahan, Mikko Koivu, Andrew Ladd, Jaden Schwartz, Joffrey Lupul, Vladimir Tarasenko
    D - Duncan Keith, Niklas Kronwall, Ryan McDonagh, Roman Josi, Jack Johnson, Jay Bouwmeester, Slava Voynov
    G - Sergei Bobrovsky, Antti Niemi, John Gibson

Good luck to everyone this season.

8. Though it is preseason and doesn't matter all that much, its good to see the Predators off to a good start, 3-1. I'm interning for the Preds this semester in the youth marketing and fan development department, and working all the home games. Only get to watch that last 10 minutes or so, but still pretty cool.

9. Interesting Q&A of Gordie Howe with Wayne Gretzky asking the questions. It's kind of a fluff piece but it's still got some good stuff. Kinda longer than I was expecting too.

http://www.tsn.ca/howe-answers-gretz...lease-1.103704

10. Dallas was in town last night and I got to go. First 5 minutes and the last 5 minutes were the most exciting. Game was marred by Dupuis being carried out on a stretcher. Guess he's ok though.

Loved watching Benn and Seguin. They were possessed to win after they got robbed a goal.