Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8101112

Thread: Official NHL 2014 Season Thread

1. Our top three lines look great but without someone like Paul Martin around, Maatta and Pouliot better mature fast.

I'm happy with getting Kessel in the trade but it could be a nightmare situation coaching all that ego in one locker room. But hey, Lemieux won't have any issues selling the team now.

2. Where's your D?

3. That's the scary part. We got LeTang, Maatta, and Pouliot. Then it drops off with Lovejoy, Cole and Scuderi(GROAN).

I know were not done yet but the free agent market is thin so its pretty scary.

4. Lou Lamerello is the new GM of the Leafs. WHAT?

Patrik Elias needs to retire, and the Devils need to be contracted. There is nothing left.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Patrik Elias needs to retire, and the Devils need to be contracted. There is nothing left.
    What a shit show in NJ. Unreal.

We know Shero's strategy as GM: suck enough to stockpile lottery picks. They're well on their way.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Our top three lines look great but without someone like Paul Martin around, Maatta and Pouliot better mature fast.

I'm happy with getting Kessel in the trade but it could be a nightmare situation coaching all that ego in one locker room. But hey, Lemieux won't have any issues selling the team now.
    Your team just added Eric Fehr. He's not flashy, but he's a solid player. I'm going to miss him
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill