Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 10

1. I... huh.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. Lies. Damn dirty lies.
    When I went to bed, I had a couple of work documents open, and when I woke up, my PC was in the middle of some massive update. Luckily I wasn't working on anything terribly important, but this isn't the kind of thing I would expect from the 'professional' version of an OS.
    The most recent update removed at least three programs from my PC, settings and all, without any notice. I reinstalled them and they work just fine, so I don't see any legitimate reason for windows to uninstall them on me.

3. What are your update settings? I have mine set to wait for me and I've never had an issue with random reboots in Windows 10.

4. Mine was set up that way, but it somehow got changed to automatic.
    I suspect it happened around the same time (a week or so ago) that windows spontaneously decided that I needed to have a screen saver set to blank out my screen after 1 minute.

It's a feature.

6. I have a bubbles screen saver now, I do not know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I'm jealous. At least you know what that is. I thought my video hardware was going tits up.

8. It appears that Windows 10 is now trying to install itself on my PC, without me giving it authorization. I started up my PC and one of the boxes that popped up was a 59 minute countdown to a Windows 10 install. WFT?!

9. It got changed from "recommended" to "important" in WU a while ago.
    Resistance is futile.

10. Fuck that! I have to keep 1 PC as Windows 7 since Windows 10 won't even let me install my lightscribe software even in compatibility mode.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.