Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: This Month's Haul- October, 2014 Edition. GHOSTS!

1. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Did you send me one recently? I haven't gotten one from you.
    A long ass time ago along with multiple requests in a few threads you've posted in asking for updated pics of your collection! You're not the only old school Sega fan up in these forums.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. There's some good stuff on Melfs YouTube channel showing off his collection.

3. The new Trials DLC has more tracks than the last two, with five Mediums, two Hards, one Extreme and then an FMX and skill game. All golds and achievements > 2 hours.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    A long ass time ago along with multiple requests in a few threads you've posted in asking for updated pics of your collection! You're not the only old school Sega fan up in these forums.
    Oh! Sorry about that! I've been posting videos of some parts on my YT channel, but I've been holding off from making a game room video until I install my new shelves. Then, I can show off everything when it's properly displayed.

Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Marvel Select Venom.
    He looks so happy.

6. Got Driveclub for review and snagged Pix the Cat and some other shit on PS+.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Nintendo DS

I caved. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3DSXL_NES_BundleBox.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	132.1 KB 
ID:	75251

Even so my friend bought my old 3DS XL for 120 bucks so I paid less then 80 for this.

8. I don't understand that thing at all, they got the design right with the old flip-top SP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I like it. It's a heck of a lot better then the old red one I bought on release.

10. Specifically referring to the NES controller decal. Like... it's got the NES top on the box, right there. Just put that on the lid and the controller on the controls, ten points. They completely whiffed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!