Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 717192021

Thread: This Month's Haul- October, 2014 Edition. GHOSTS!

1. Speaking of Target, they're doing B2G1 I think starting the 9th or 10th. So if you're looking to get Halo, AC:U or CoD:AW you might as well wait a little.

2. Yeah, I couldn't wait for CoD. Gotta soak up all that day zero 2XP and I've got a few friends who got that Monday off work to play all day.

I'm probably going to grab Sunset, Halo, and something else with that B2G1 free deal.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. Picked up a bunch of oldies this month, some of which are awesome (others not so much but came as part of a bundle):

PS1
    • Shadow Tower: I didn't know there is another series between Kings Field and Demon/Dark Souls. Graphics are a bit clunky even for PS1, but the game is awesome.
    • Colony Wars & Colony Wars Vengeance: Thanks SSJN! I will pick up Red Sun later.
    • G Police 2: Weapons of Justice: Really nice sequel, playing through the first one now.
    • Spyro 2
    • Chrono Cross
    • Project Overkill: Forgot how hard this game was!
    • Blast Radius: Not so nice as CW

Gamecube/Wii
    • Star Wars Rebel Strike: vehicle sections are great, on foot, not so much
    • Tetris Worlds and Clone Wars: Came with RA, didn't play them
    • Obscure Aftermath: Think it was $2 for cheap thrills
    • Indiana Jones Staff of Kings: Bought it to play Fate of Atlantis, didn't bother with the actual game. Of course, I bought this prior to GoG's release or I would have skipped this.

DS
    • Super Mario Bros.
    • Mario Kart
    • The Simpsons Game
    • Kirby Super Star Ultra

PS3
    • Batman Origins
    • Fallout 3 GoTY

Amazon had the Dark Souls 2 (360) Collector's edition for $30, I couldn't pass it up.

And motherfucking JETFIRE!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2313.JPG 
Views:	324 
Size:	333.5 KB 
ID:	75380  

Holy shit, that's some goodness there.

I got my Colecovision Flashback today. Time to party like it's 1984!

5. Love the Dark Souls 2 LE, that figure looks awesome.

6. The Simpsons DS is a decent platformer minus the weak combat. Voice work is excellent, love the Carl Sagan background voice in the museum level.

Saw that Jetfire today. Really nice modeling and its cool they kept it closer to the Vertitech instead of screwing around.

7. That's a sweet haul KOF!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Speaking of Target, they're doing B2G1 I think starting the 9th or 10th. So if you're looking to get Halo, AC:U or CoD:AW you might as well wait a little.
    Nice. I copped a WiiU for Bayo 2. Might use this deal to catch up with DKTF, SM3DW, and MK8.

9. I got Alice: Madness Returns with the DLC of the Original Alice on 360. Also, Viva Pinata 2.