Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 91112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Twin Peaks (Showtime 2016)

1. YO.

2. !

3. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post

Also, I never ever want "real" Cooper back. Doug-e for fucking ever!
    Shut up, moron. You were just trying to act tough!

This was a crazy episode! So fucking good! Coop waking up and taking charge immediately was the absolute best! That Audery scene...wow! Next week is gonna be historic!

4. I'll admit, I was starting to lose faith (again) after the last few episodes. WILL NORMA SANCTION MASS-MARKET INGREDIENTS FOR HER PIES TO WIDEN HER MARGIN I'M DYING TO FIND OUT! And the Audrey stuff before last night's episode was insufferable (if I hear the word "Billy" one more time, I'm going to Sarah Palmer someone's neck), as was any scene with James, though that has always been the case.

Even though there were all kinds of suggestions of this throughout the show, to know for certain that Cooper was, on some level, lucid and receptive to his environment as Dougie while utterly unable to respond to it is heart-rending. Made me think a lot about Alzheimer's and other degenerative memory disorders. My father in law is operating on a Dougie Jones level right now--probably worse since the last time I saw him. Is there a piece of him trapped in there? A part of him that understands what's happening but can't respond to it? If not, is it better that way?

I'm bummed about the assassin couple, who were somehow among the show's most likable characters. And I wasn't prepared for the Diane Scene and the Dougie Scene to occur in the same episode. Show some mercy, Lynch. I can only squirt out so many feels in a given hour, bro.

Anyway, looks like the Twin Peaks tradition of luring you into complacency with successive junk episodes before steamrolling you with the last three of a given season is very much alive. I'm considering jamming a fork in a wall socket to put myself in a coma until Sunday night. I can't take it.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 28 Aug 2017 at 11:24 AM.

5. I was kinda bummed that the assassins were snuffed out so easily but its for the best of the finale. I have faith that were in for a crazy night. So much heading to Twin Peaks . Could be historic!

6. Almost caught up, this is so much better than the dragon show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I really want Twin Peaks to end like Sopranos. That's the only way I'll watch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Don't

Stop
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Exactly. Perfect ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread