Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Twin Peaks (Showtime 2016)

1. The original was more than gratuitous violence and revolving door of characters abandoned as quickly as they're introduced. Last week's episode a half hour of the Joneses and a half hour of junk. That cointoss drugboy scene was interminable.

2. I haven't watched this yet, I just can't wrap my head around expecting a cohesive story that actually goes somewhere from Lynch.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Whatevs, I'm still loving it.

4. Floor sweeping at its finest.

Fuck this shit.

5. I've been a Michael Haneke fan for a long time. I came prepared.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Why would you expect the show to go anywhere? Lynch never wanted the original to go anywhere.
    But there's a difference between not going anywhere as in "wouldn't it be cool if we never learned who killed Laura Palmer" and not going anywhere as in

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Floor sweeping at its finest.

7. yeeeeeeeap.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. Things are moving and revealing themselves, albeit at a slow pace. Last episode, Dougie thwarting the midgets assasination attempt was reported by the news where he is likely to be recognised (he is even wearing his old suit), the body from the first episode is identified, evil Coop got out of jail, we discovered that evil coop probably sexually assaulted Dianne, and they hinted that he may have assaulted Aubrey Horn while she was comatose. They also setup the return of Harry Truman.

9. I am absolutely FUCKING in love with this show. 10x exceeding my expectations. Not even kidding. Absolutely soaking it up with love.