Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: The Flash

1. Flash took a few more eps to get up to speed and out of Train Superman while Meteor Freaks attack.

Once it did, it took off.

2. Also, Flash has murdered two people in the last two episodes.

3. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Daredevil did
    Daredevil was not especially good. It was basically The Arrow with a bigger budget. King Pin had a few interesting moments but even down to the themes it wasn't all that engaging outside of a fight scene in episode 2.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 17 Oct 2015 at 09:21 PM.

4. The ninja fight was pretty good as well, IMO. Arrow's so awful it's hard to compare it to anything except Smallville.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Daredevil was not especially good. It was basically The Arrow with a bigger budget. King Pin had a few interesting moments but even down to the themes it wasn't all that engaging outside of a fight scene in episode 2.
    I stopped after episode 9 or 10. I will finish it when S2 is out, but DD is rather boring most of the time.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The ninja fight was pretty good as well, IMO. Arrow's so awful it's hard to compare it to anything except Smallville.
    The problem I have with DD's fights—it's supposed to be super gritty and this more grounded "city level" experience... but then the fights seem almost over choreographed? Ornate kicks and shit. I'm okay with it because it's a super hero about a karate fighting blind guy but I was expecting something more creative based on all of the hype I guess. Maybe I'm being too hard on it.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 18 Oct 2015 at 01:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. I did roll my eyes every time he did that weird flip move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. The Flash to me it a shittier fighter that uses his team to win fights against "tougher" enemies. The bad guys are a little strange, the world is weird and the whole time/multiverse thing they've just went all out with are unique.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. King Shark last week, and more Dr. Wells this week. Cisco is hilarious.

Zoom.... I am thinking it is E2's Barry.

10. I doubt it's E2 Barry, I actually think it's probably E2 Eddie or E2 Daniel West.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.